War Child’s BRITs Week - Terms & Conditions
Published on 23rd January 2018
In these terms and conditions (except where a different interpretation is necessary in the context) the words and expressions set out below shall have the following meanings:
PRIZE DRAW: Option to apply for tickets to a BRITs Week event
ENTRY CRITERIA: As stated on the competition page the selected fields must be completed as specified:
Mobile Phone Number
All shows with the exception of the Ed Sheeran show:
OPEN: 19/01/2018 at 09:00
CLOSE: 05/02/2018 at 23:59
DRAW: 06/02/2018 – 08/02/2018
Ed Sheeran prize draw timeline:
OPEN: 26/01/2018 at 09:00
CLOSE: 12/02/2018 at 23:59
DRAW: 13/02/2018 – 14/02/2018
- The general prize draw is open to applicants aged 16 and over (at the time of entry) with the exception of the Ed Sheeran prize draw which is open to applicants aged 18 and over (at the time of entry). Venue specific age restrictions will still apply and entry will be refused if not accordance with venue policy. It’s the entrants responsibility to check the venue’s age restrictions. Employees and contractors (and their respective families) of War Child are not eligible to enter.
- The prize draw can be entered either via donating online or by sending a postcard with the entrant’s name, address, contact details and desired show to FOA: BRITs Week, War Child, Studio 320, Highgate Studios, 53-79 Highgate Road, London, NW5 1TL
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated in any way with, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or any other Social Network. The organiser is not responsible for inaccurate ticket draw details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. The ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
- The ticket is sold by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
- This ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through our official face-value resale partner Twickets.
- To gain admission to the concert, the attendee must bring the tickets, the booking confirmation, valid photo ID matching the customer name on the booking confirmation. Failure to bring all of the items above will result in refusal of admission to the concert.
- Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of two tickets per person.
- By continuing with this purchase, you agree to the event organiser’s terms and conditions
- Prize draw winners will be notified about the results of the prize draw 72hours before the event they have entered for.
- All tickets will be sent to customers as e-tickets/mobile. Customers must download their ticket to their mobile phone or print their e-ticket in advance and bring this with them to gain entry.
- To gain entry each original purchaser and the person accompanying them to the show must be present.
- The name of the original purchaser will be printed on each ticket which cannot be changed once the booking has been made.
- Each original purchaser must provide valid photo ID along with their tickets in order to gain entry.
- There will be no exceptions to the above, no name changes or letters of authorisation will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Tickets are not transferable under any circumstances. Any resale, transfer, attempted resale or transfer will invalidate any ticket purchase. Where there has been any re-sale or attempted re-sale of tickets, we reserve the right to cancel those tickets with immediate effect.
- All ticket purchases are subject to the standard terms and conditions: www.aegpresents.co.uk/terms-and-conditions
- We are doing our best to keep the tickets for this event out of the hands of secondary ticket sellers and in the hands of the fans so please help us by adhering to the above.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition - entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
- Entrants are required to meet the Entry Criteria but otherwise no other purchase is necessary. Entries to the prize draw will only be accepted between the Start Date to the End Date inclusive. The winners of the prize draw will be notified by email within 24 hours of the draw date. It is the responsibility of entrants to notify the promoter of any change of contact details. Proof of identity will be required. The organiser will have the right to disclose the name of the winners and their city/town of residence.
- The winners of the ticket draw will be selected at random by a random number generator (computer algorithm). The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence shall be entered into.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- The payment of all costs and expenses involved in attending the event are the responsibility of the winner(s). Any and all applicable taxes or duties in relation to attending the event are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by the organiser of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- The organiser reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the ticket draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
- The organiser shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the ticket draw. The liability of the promoter shall be limited to the maximum amount permitted by law. Nothing in this condition shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of the organiser’s negligence.
- The organiser of the prize draw is solely responsible for the delivery and quality of the tickets.
- The ticket draw will be governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The organiser is War Child, registered at Studio 320, Highgate Studios, 53-79 Highgate Road, London, NW5 1TL . Registered charity number: 1071659.