Co-curated by show creator Steven Knight
Dank Parish present an immersive re-creation of the Peaky Blinders world
Live Music across 5 stages:
Saturday 14 September
VERY SPECIAL SECRET SET
Sunday 15 September
Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes
Mike Skinner (DJ Set)
+ many more to be announced
Saint Agnes, Liam Frost, Ren, John J Presley, The Correspondents, Swingrowers, Electric Swing Circus, Heavybeat Brass Band, Jive Aces, Jim Wynn Swing Band, Baghdaddies, Miss Kiddy and The Cat, Swing Zazou, Thrill Collins, Punch The Sky.
BBC Introducing Stage
Cilian Murphy brings Thomas Shelby to life on a live stream
Appearances from other Peaky Blinders cast members
Q&As with show creator Steven Knight and actors, debates on the history, politics and social themes of Series 5
The Creative Director of David Beckham’s British menswear label Kent & Curwen to showcase their official Peaky Blinders collaboration
Steven Knight’s Garrison Tailors clothing range will host a catwalk show
Aunt Pol’s Fashion and Beauty Boutique
Peaky Blinders museum featuring props from the TV series
Street Poetry and Book Slams
Contemporary dance commission performed by Rambert
Choreographed by Benoit Swan Pouffer
Frequently Asked Questions
“Alright lads, this is a respectable event and we will behave accordingly”
• Authorised ticket agents for this show are AXS, Gigantic, Ticketmaster and The Ticket Factory
• Event travel will also be selling VIP packages.
• The majority of tickets will be eticket fulfilment sent directly to your email account. Please note these will be released closer to the event date. If you have not received your etickets 48 hours ahead of show date, please contact your point of purchase
• There is no re-admission to Peaky Blinders – The Legitimate Festival on day tickets/wristbands
• This is a freeflow standing event. Seats and chairs of any kind are not permitted into the event. This includes seat sticks and inflatable seats
• Doors will open at 12:00pm and the event will finish no later than 11pm. Last entry is 9pm
• All accessible tickets will be booked via our ticket partner AXS on 0203 481 55 04
• Please note that this is a free flow event, and whilst we endeavour to ensure accessibility across the site, there may be some areas that won’t be fully accessible.
• There are 2 viewing platforms onsite; 1 platform per main arena, with a set capacity and access will be given on a first come first served basis.
TRANSPORT / PARKING / CYCLING
• Please note there is limited on street parking and we strongly recommend customers to use public transport to get to and from the event.
• Streets nearby may be closed for a short time at the end of the event.
• Birmingham New Street is the nearest railway station to the site, which is very well connected with frequent trains to the rest of the UK. Click here for more information
• Bicycles, skateboards, scooters, roller blades or personal motorized vehicles are NOT permitted inside the event - this is with the exception of mobility scooters and electric wheelchairs.
• If you are cycling to the event, please ensure to bring your own lock and collect your bike on the same day at the end of the event. Bikes left overnight may be removed.
For full further information please visit the location's website.
- Children under 13 years old (aged 12 or below) will NOT be permitted to the Festival and children under 16 years old (aged 13 -15) will need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian 18+. ID’s will be checked at the Festival entrance.
- If you are lucky enough to look under 25, we may ask you to prove your age when entering the event or when attempting to buy alcohol as part of our Challenge 25 Alcohol Policy.
Any one of the following is considered an acceptable form of ID:
1. Passport (not a photocopy). Foreign passports are acceptable if in suitable condition and include a photograph.
2. Full or provisional photo card driving license issued by the DVLA.
3. Proof Of Age Card - The card must be part of the PASS scheme and carry their hologram.
If you are under 18 you are committing an offence if you attempt to buy alcohol. Similarly, anyone purchasing alcohol for someone under 18 is committing an offence.
Please find the site map here.
• Note content will differ per day. Please ensure you buy a ticket for the specific day of your choice. No transfers, exchanges or refunds will be permitted and all line-ups remain subject to change
• We do not currently have confirmed stage times or the full programme – this information will follow closer to the event date
- We will not allow large bags into The Peaky Blinders Legitimate Festival but you will be permitted to take small bags in with you. We class small bags as no larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm.
- Information on bag drop and lockers will be provided closer to time
- No Banners or flags are permitted
- Golf umbrellas, parasols and the like, chairs, and seats, or shooting sticks and tables are not permitted for safety reasons. Small compact umbrellas will be permitted
- New psychoactive substances / so-called ‘legal highs’ are strictly forbidden at the event and following the introduction of the Psychoactive Substances Act on 26 May 2016, could result in penalties for possession or supply.
FOOD & DRINK
- Customers should note that no food or drink is permitted to be brought into the event, with the exception of water in unopened plastic containers of up to 500ml and baby food where not in glass containers. We also allow ticket buyers to bring in empty water bottles to refill at one of our free refill points across Digbeth arena. Customers with specific medical or dietary requirements will be considered an exception to this rule and you may be asked for proof
This page is updated frequently so please refer back here for further information.